Friday, June 3, 2011

I just read a fellow bloggers post today and was inspired. I love this persons passion for life. It is so freeing to know your "purpose" for "being" in this wonderful world. My passion is in realestate. I feel so comfortable with helping folks find and search for their place on this earth to call "their home". It's not just a "job" for me. The realestate business is my nitch. It's my place of serving. I am jumping on my bike,(so to speak), and moving forward, I want to be the best realestate agent I can be! Discovering your "nitch" your purpose in this life allows you to live life fuller. Of course I have other passions in this life but as far as making a living I find the realestate business very satisfying. Why? I am all about "home" and "families" Helping folks obtain their dream of a safe haven to call theirs. Home! "

No comments:

Post a Comment